Whatever your Microscope may be -
Turn it into a High End 3D Microscope!
With the 3D-Eye a High Quality 3D Image is acquired in a few seconds!
The 3D-Eye is placed between the camera and the infinity corrected objective lens assembly of the microscope. For all sorts of objectives MicrOptik provides calibration for 3D rendering of images. The achievable z-axis range and resolution corresponds to the following table
* Manual or Automatic modes.
* 3D reconstruction is generated out in less than 1 second.
* All possible 2D and 3D geometry tools are provided in the software.
* All possible topography tools are provided to investigate the surface of a sample, i.e. profile scan, surface roughness, volume calculations.
* DIC analysis for samples where matrix and objects have similar refractive index.
Depth from Defocus!
Through software The 3D-Eye allows images to be recorded with different depth of view. Which means that a stack of images can be recorded with a different sharpness towards the surface of the sample. As for each image the focal distance is known, our software can extract the sharp part and disregard the non-sharp. Doing so for the whole stack the images can be reconstructed into a 3D topography plot.
We provide off the shelf 3D-Eye calibration models for all popular camera’s. If there is a camera not in our library we can adapt the 3D-Eye for your system.
Ask our sales representatives for more information!